Welcome to tutorials on Tuesdays! I didnt make up this tutorial…it was one of the gems I found on Reddit (original post by u/Thradien)and when I decided to wear this dress to my friend’s wedding in April, I knew it would be perfect!
The tutorial image:
Looks complicated, words seem easy. Let’s see how this pans out.
Here is the bottom of the dress I wore! (from New York & Company). The top didnt have anything different or any more flowers or anything so it was easier to just take this picture to show the details.
So there was the added complication of the crosshatching pattern background–accomplished using striping tape,
Finished product! Pre cleanup. I was too excited to wait! I was so pleas how these turned out and it was a lot easier than I expected!
Everyone thought they were decals, despite some of them being on the rather nubby side lengthwise. I used a small nail art brush pretty much as pictured in the tutorial.
If you try it too, let me know!